Thursday, September 16, 2010

In Class: peer observation notes

After reading the peer reviews I realized that I missed a few things when observing my space. I never mentioned anything about the outside appearance of the bar. I did say it was in downtown Fort Worth but that is not descriptive enough. I also need to make note of the rhetorical appeal that the smells, color, and general atmosphere has. What emotions do these things arouse, do they show Pathos, Logos, or Ethos.  On the other hand, things that I thought were interesting that my peers observed were how crowded it got on a Tuesday at 5. Also, something else that was pointed out was that I wasn't asked for my ID on the weekdays but there was a bouncer at the door on Saturday. Does this infer that they don't care very much who orders a drink during the week? I Feel that I did a pretty thorough job observing The Flying Saucer but after reading the peer observation notes I realize that I did miss a couple important things.

No comments:

Post a Comment