Tuesday, November 9, 2010

In Class: An Ideal Group Situation

In the past, I haven't always had the best groups to work with. Usually, there is at least one person who doesn't pull their weight, and almost always, not everyone sees eye to eye. Thinking of an ideal group then, I would want everyone to be excited and motivated about the topic so we could work as a cohesive unit. I would be nice if everyone knew their roles, doing things that are their strengths. An ideal group would have each person who knows how to write, and formulate a good argument (this never happens).

2 comments:

  1. Hey David, I can relate to your sentiments about group projects. I think it's very important for each team member to know what they should be doing. Group projects are about collective effort. Good luck on the project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think everyone can relate to the whole "one person who doesn't pull their weight part", which makes group work extremely frustrating. I agree especially with everybody being motivated about the topic, because if everybody doesn't have some sort of personal investment in the topic/project, then the whole group will suffer.

    ReplyDelete