For this free write I think i will start off with how my Thanksgiving went. Because my family is in California I was not able to celebrate the holiday with them. Prices for an airline ticket were well over 500 dollars and since I'll be home in December I decided to stay in Fort Worth. Since everyone else at the school had decided to leave, it was a very boring Thanksgiving. I did a lot of tv watching, internet surfing, and running. I think this was the first time in a while when I was glad Monday was here.
Now that school's back in session its time to get focused and finish up the semester. Once that is done, I will be moving back home to California and leaving Texas for good. I plan on going to San Diego state, a school that costs a fraction of TCU's tuition and is much better in almost every way.
Wow! That must have been hard not being able to go home over Thanksgiving break. I bet TCU was very desolate. I hope you enjoy San Diego State though I'm sure your friends here will miss you.
ReplyDelete