My name is David Bussen, and this is the first time I have ever written a blog. Let me start with the basics, I am from a city in Southern California called Temecula. When I am finished with school I hope to one day end up back in California. It's very hard leaving the ocean, mountains, deserts, and some of the most amazing people I know but I am confident that this is the right path. This is my second school that I have attended and my third year in college. I previously went to Humboldt State located way up in the north tip of California in a county called Humboldt. During my time there I played soccer for the school team and decided to declare my major as business. Knowing that TCU had an excellent program I transferred schools and now here I am.
My goals for this writing course is to leave a better writer than when I first came in. Knowing the proper techniques and articulations of writing is a very important quality to have in business and I hope to improve upon them. I feel somewhat anxious to be writing in a proper sense again since I have not had a writing class for a few years. Facebook, emailing, etc. have probably gotten me into a bad habit or style of writing.
I think my blog is making an argument of how much better California is than other states. The culture, terrain, and people make for such a good argument. I am very proud and passionate Californian. Other arguments that can say something about me as a blog author is I don't like anything too flashy. No color fonts, links or songs. If you could see my facebook account you would see that it is minimalistic.
I understand, have read, and agree to the terms of the syllabus.
No comments:
Post a Comment