Tuesday, August 31, 2010
In Class: Choosing a public place
My first thought when getting to choose a public place was one back in California or possibly Anfield stadium where Liverpool Football Club plays. Living in Fort Worth however has canceled out those ideas. Since I am new to the area I don't have many places that I know well. I think I will have to drive around and observe a spot of my liking, perhaps something like the zoo, a park, shop, restaurant, or perhaps somewhere on the TCU campus. The downtown area might be a good idea because of the variety of people that visit. It would seem like during the day you might have one crowd where as at night or on the weekend there might be a different crowd. Sitting on the balcony of The Flying Saucer and observing Sundance Square seems like a good vantage point.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment